SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Music/Guitar Related Books & CDs - Free or Offers

What's Hot
Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 36
edited October 2023 in Misc £
Hi guys! In the process of packing up my stuff to move to Japan, I have thinned down my book and CD collection - I have these available.

The table top books (below) are probably worth something, so offers on those would be great, maybe a fiver? I'm just looking for something to add to the pot, or maybe buy a set of strings. These are big, chunky books and need a wipe as they're a bit dusty (I will do that of course).

These additional books are not really worth anything, so I'm giving them away.

These CDs are also on the chopping block. Not looking for anything except maybe a small donation. Everything is available apart from The Oscar Peterson discs, G3 Live, Frank Zappa and Martin Taylor (a mate nabbed those already!).

All I ask is that you pay postage on whatever books/CDs, combination thereof that you want. Let me know and I can quote it for you. Alternatively, collection is available from Woking.

Thanks,

Alex x
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2449
    Your mate nabbed the ones I'd have gone for!

Oh well, how much for the Rock encyclopedia, Slash and Meatloaf biographies, and Zappa's The Yellow Shark?
  • beed84 said:

Oh well, how much for the Rock encyclopedia, Slash and Meatloaf biographies, and Zappa's The Yellow Shark?
    I'm really sorry, but my mate already got the Zappa one, I just forgot to put it in my post! Colour me stupid - will edit now.

As for the others books... £5 plus postage?
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7747
    Would you take Yen?  ;)
  • BillDL said:
    Would you take Yen?  ;)
    As long as your excahnge rate is better than the Post Office ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2449
    beed84 said:

I'm really sorry, but my mate already got the Zappa one, I just forgot to put it in my post! Colour me stupid - will edit now.

Is your mate me from a parallel universe or something! No worries, the books will be just fine  :)
  • beed84 said:
    beed84 said:

Is your mate me from a parallel universe or something! No worries, the books will be just fine  :)
    Maybe, but from one where he is not as fabuslously attractive as you are <3

I'll DM you now
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom