SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

D'Angelico Excel Gramercy (£350!) - all sold

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11887
    tFB Trader
    The Feline Panther was made for Barry Fitzgibbon, who was the lead guitarist in Dirty Deeds, who were signed to Steve Harris’ Beast Records. They were led by Tony Newton and fronted by ex-Chariot singer Pete Franklin.
    They toured with Maiden and Dio, and this guitar did those tours in support of their second album.
    The band had a slight lineup change with Barry getting replaced by Richie Faulkner, and the band later morphed into VooDoo Six when Pete left to reform Chariot.
    History shows that Richie later went on to be in Judas Priest , and obviously I have done work for him a number of times via his guitar tech....Small world. 
    Tony was mixing live sound for Maiden for a while but in a weird twist of irony he is playing bass in KK Downing's Priest.

Funny how life turns out

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader

TheGASMan said:
    Thank you
    I have weighed it. 2.3kg or 6.4lbs :)
    That seems very light but may well be the case as it had an alder body and is a fairly trim guitar

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• TheGASMan said:
    Thank you
    I have weighed it. 2.3kg or 6.4lbs :)
    That seems very light but may well be the case as it had an alder body and is a fairly trim guitar
    I weight myself on the bathroom scales, then again holding the guitar. Took one figure away from the other and that's what I came up with. It's definitely the lightest of all my guitars!
  • Bump - happy to film some videos for a prospective buyer if needed. Maybe some videos of the guitar too!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump - someone make an offer?
  • Bump
  • Feline SOLD - thank you @guitaraj ;

• @Shangalang1 thank you Alex!
  • Thank god that Feline sold … a few times I’ve gotten close, and I already have quite a few  :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ideal number of Feline Guitars' is X + 1 I think!  =)

I will make sure I get hold of another one day.
    edited November 2023 tFB Trader
    I need to make a few of that model as it was very comfortable to play. The Panther grew out of my own personal guitar that I first made in 1988.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump!
  • SOLD!