SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tag Heuer Senna WAZ1014 watch for sale

What's Hot
shugzshugz Frets: 770
edited October 2023 in Misc £
Hi Folks,

Long shot I know but I'm thinking of moving my TAG Heuer Senna WAZ1014 watch on. I bought it with money (several years ago in 2018) from household insurers due to a previous watch being stolen when my flat was burgled.

The watch is this one (no affiliation to the seller - just for the description):

https://www.vintageandprestige.com/product/tag-heuer-formula-1-senna-waz1014/

My one is mint, boxed with all papers and bought from a reputable high street jewellers near Glasgow. It has been worn but is unmarked and in great condition. The snag here is it needs a battery. Now, I can do that if required but just incase it tempts anyone as is then I'd let this go for:

£750 shipped

I have a folder full of pics and can WhatsApp those and 'walkround' videos too if it helps. Please just ask and I'll send on as I find trying to get pics on here not the easiest of tasks!

Whilst I would need payment before shipping, if it was not as described or with any further issues I'd take it back. I've dealt with many on here and folks will know I'm ok on all that stuff. I know there's one or two watch fans on here too so just posting this up on the off chance.

Just let me know if you need more info and this watch is genuine, bought new in 2018 from a reputable shop, with all papers and box and barring needing a battery is A1 ready to go.

Many thanks
Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments