SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone wanting rid of a guitar box Leeds?

mbembe Frets: 1840
I need a cardboard guitar box for a strat I'm sending to Gear4music. Can collect from Leeds area. Ta
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 185
    Presuming it’s going to the York HQ, I’d be tempted just to drive there - fewer things to go wrong.
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    Alexlotl said:
    Presuming it’s going to the York HQ, I’d be tempted just to drive there - fewer things to go wrong.
    Yes I believe that's an option but they don't take trade-ins at the York showroom. I've emailed them to find where the returns centre is located.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4694
    i have a couple spare in garage and im in Bingley @mbe ;

• robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3073
    I've got one in, er, York. You could drive to York to collect it. :lol: 
  • AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 185
    mbe said:
    Alexlotl said:
    Yes I believe that's an option but they don't take trade-ins at the York showroom. I've emailed them to find where the returns centre is located.
    That’s odd, I traded in my AC15 there a few months ago. They did say the process was new and they were still working it out. 
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    Alexlotl said:
    mbe said:
    Alexlotl said:
    That’s odd, I traded in my AC15 there a few months ago. They did say the process was new and they were still working it out. 
    They got back to me and said it's OK to bring it into the showroom/shop as long as it's only Monday to Thursday. 

Anyway many thanks to all who have offered and I'm fixed up now and all sorted. I was going to trade in for a bass amp to play at the local jam but a friend has offered me his Trace Elliot combo.