SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Traded*Daniels Guitars Jazzmaster Offset shell pink *£1500*

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 984
edited February 26 in Guitars £
I bought this from @Kuras a couple of months ago but I’m not getting on with the scale length and my Les Paul is the guitar I keep picking up for gigs and rehearsals so I’ve decided to move this on. 
It’s a stunning guitar hand built by Daniels Guitars who is very well regarded here on the forum for making superb instruments.

Offset Jazzmaster in aged Shell Pink….the ageing is tastefully done.

@Kuras has kindly allowed me to use his write up and a few pictures….I will take a few more later and add them.

Hand made from scratch by a master luthier here in the UK @Danielsguitars. ;;;;;;;;;;Pre CBS repro with some modern appointments like 500k pots on the 'lead' circuit, StayTrem arm and a bridge where the strings don't pop out for a pastime! 

It has the proper Jazzmaster sound but with more precise playability and string bending capability because of a 12” radius fretboard with a medium C neck.

The guitar sounds exceptional and is incredibly resonant up and down the neck, it really chimes. Asides from the ageing it's in excellent condition. Everything works as it could with none of the issues JMs are infamous for. 

Nitro finish

Madagascan rosewood board (with a very tight grain)

Alder body

7lbs 15oz

25 1/2 scale length

Bone nut

Mojo pickups

Staytrem arm

Jagged offset wiring harness

CTS Pots

Switchcraft Jack

The guitar never came with a case or gig bag so collection or meet up

£1500

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 984
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I’m planning on going to the London guitar show next Sunday so if anyone wants this or the Gretsch I have for sale brought there that’s an option 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3310
    tFB Trader
    skaguitar said:
    I’m planning on going to the London guitar show next Sunday so if anyone wants this or the Gretsch I have for sale brought there that’s an option 
    Come and say hello, try one of my short scale offsets, btw I loved this jazzmaster, one thing I'd suggest is try using 9.5 strings, it made a big difference to me, I played nothing but LP style guitars for years so I know how you feel.
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3332
    That is a beauty. Admired it every time is has been mentioned on here (from conception to sale). @Danielsguitars makes an awesome instrument.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    skaguitar said:
    Come and say hello, try one of my short scale offsets, btw I loved this jazzmaster, one thing I'd suggest is try using 9.5 strings, it made a big difference to me, I played nothing but LP style guitars for years so I know how you feel.
    I will come and say hello and try one…I think I’m so used to my lp style guitars and scale !

I cannot fault the guitar in any other way…it is a fantastic instrument :)
  • KurasKuras Frets: 72
    GLWTS. It’s a stunning instrument which will make someone very happy. Darren is the man
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kelpbedskelpbeds Frets: 193
    Darren makes phenomenal guitars. Beauty!
    Check out my Blues lessons channel at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTSHf5NqVQDz0LzW2PC1Lw
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    I think I once played this. If not it was very similar. It was a great instrument GLWTS
    Open to trades too bump
    Been asked about the dark mark on the neck just below the headstock…it’s just a dark mark in the wood and nothing sinister :+1: 
    Bump
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12516
    Good grief!  You do get through some absolutely fantastic guitars Andy.  That is especially gorgeous.
    Offset said:
    Good grief!  You do get through some absolutely fantastic guitars Andy.  That is especially gorgeous.
    Cheers …I keep going back to my Les Paul…and don’t think guitars should just hang on walls …having said that I’m in two minds about this one !
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3332
    What can I sell? What can I sell? :)
    What can I sell? What can I sell? :)
    A kidney.?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump…
  • Would trade for a carr rambler or lazy j20 with reverb
  • Bump
  • Bump