SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD (elsewhere): Ibanez Prestige AZ2204n Prussian Blue (price drop to £1100)

What's Hot
ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 380
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Hey all, thinking about moving on my Ibanez Prestige AZ2204n. Made by Fujigen, it’s got all the appointments you’d expect including gotoh bridge, stainless steel frets, magnum locking tuners, compound radius, specially made Seymour Duncan pickups. This isn’t to be confused with the standard AZ2204, these pickups are slightly lower output and the bridge isn’t recessed giving it a bit more of a vintage vibe (but not that vintage, obviously).

It’s a genuinely fantastic guitar that I’m only considering selling because I’ve got the itch for something else.

Asking £1100, will post for £30. I’m based in Swansea and am happy to meet someone a reasonable distance (I’d probably go as far as Bristol). Also for sale on eBay if you prefer.

Comes with original branded hardcase, all case candy including multi tool. 

Any questions just ask! Thanks

photos here:  https://imgur.com/a/a14EVcI
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    That’s lovely! Can vouch for @Chimpankie as well as the Ibanez AZs - much more akin to the Cali custom builders than your typical Ibbies. 

No…I’m committed to what I want; I won’t buy this! Not tempted at all…

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hadn’t seen these more vintage-inspired models before - that’s really testing my ‘I don’t need a new guitar for my birthday, honest’ resolve…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hadn’t seen these more vintage-inspired models before - that’s really testing my ‘I don’t need a new guitar for my birthday, honest’ resolve…
    But it’s your birthday… :)

They’re pretty great, strike a good sweet spot and helped me understand why people speak so highly of fujigen.
  • Ended up buying something so dropping the price to £1100 as would be keen to move this on now! :) 
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13306
    So nice it shouldn't hide behind a link.

• Offset said:
    So nice it shouldn't hide behind a link.

Thank you!
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    that is a thing of beauty, I have owned it's poorer relation in the past and thought it was cracking guitar, can only imagine how good this one would be, little bit cash poor just now, if my Maybach goes I might well be popping over to Swansea (I'm up in New Quay)

GLWTS
  • prudd said:
    that is a thing of beauty, I have owned it's poorer relation in the past and thought it was cracking guitar, can only imagine how good this one would be, little bit cash poor just now, if my Maybach goes I might well be popping over to Swansea (I'm up in New Quay)

GLWTS
    Thanks, it really is a great guitar and, like so many I’ve let go of to chase something else, I’ll almost definitely regret it down the line. The curse of GAS!
  • Bump :)