SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - custom shop Strat

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7450
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
There are a couple of guitars on here I fancy and I need to raise some funds before I choose one and commence gentle negotiations.

This is a lovely Strat but when it comes to 3 single coils I prefer my Gibson S-1 (this week anyway) so it’s for the chop . I’m hoping this is an easy sale whereas some of my other guitars are rather ‘quirky’

I’ll put some proper photos up in the morning including the CoA but in a nutshell it’s candy apple red relic in really good condition with all the bits inc HW fat 60s custom shop pickups 

The best bit - £2350 and can ship as I have a box somewhere in the basement 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    Looks great and an awesome pice! GLWT
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Jabba - I’m stuck at work right now but I’ve had a few messages about weight and one pervert even asked whether I had a dirty neck  (it doesn’t).  I’d say it’s the top end of 7lb - it’s not an ultra lightweight one but I’ll do my best to weigh it when I’m home and can get some better quality photos up
  • On hold
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 537
    This was an incredible price for a relic Strat!