SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: Gordon Smith Single Cut. 1992. Text & Pics added.

What's Hot
steveledzepsteveledzep Frets: 1191
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
Excellent condition.  Collection from SA18.  Quick search of the usual selling sites will find it with more pics and info.
£400.
https://i.imgur.com/c2aZ1r3.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Very nice that. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Good guitars. I have had a few of them over the years. 
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    Great price that. GLWTS
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Cool
  • Thank you for your kind words gentlemen.  Would any of you like to buy it?   =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15001
    Looks like a GS-1. How thick is the body?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Looks like a GS-1. How thick is the body?
    It's a slim body at 35mm.  No model markings on it.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Thank you for your kind words gentlemen.  Would any of you like to buy it?   =)
    Currently operating a one in and one out policy. Just sold a lovely Sire H7v in favour of a lovely Jazzmaster. This shouldn’t hang around for long :)
  • Thank you for your kind words gentlemen.  Would any of you like to buy it?   =)
    Sadly a bit to far for me. If it get opened up to postage let me know 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Sadly a bit to far for me. If it get opened up to postage let me know 
    Unlikely Cookiemonster as I don't have a hard case for it.  Thanks for your interest.
  • ^ Bumpety-bump ^
  • Still available.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11888
    tFB Trader
    I think it was known as a GS1-60 from memory

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Thanks Jonathan.  Yes GS-1, but I don't recall the 60 bit.  I've had a couple of these and a couple of their hollowbodys too.  Nice guitars with a quality cottage industry feel.  I've been a little idle here, I plan to post a full ad later.
  • https://i.imgur.com/JNKdgh0.jpg
    Gordon Smith GS1 guitar finished in a translucent cherry red. This left the factory in Partington, Manchester on 24th February 1992 (s/n 04589). For a guitar over 30 years old, it is in excellent condition with just a few tiny marks. I have owned this GS for more than 10 years and it's hardly been played (no evidence of fretwear). The single Gordon Smith wound Humbucker pickup can be coil split by pulling up the volume knob. One of the distinguishing features of GS guitars is the height adjustable Brass Nut with a slim and wide neck.  This is a light guitar weighing only 6.8 lbs. I've just fitted a new set of D'Addario 10-46 strings so ready to go with a nice low action.

Unfortunately, I don't have a hard case or packaging for the guitar, so it is collection only from SA18.  I'm just 15 minutes from the west end of the M4 near Crosshands. You're very welcome to come along and give it a whirl, I have an amp here.

I realise I'm a bit "out in the sticks", so I can deliver within 50 miles of me.  This would take me eastwards to J33 at Cardiff on the M4 or westwards as far as the coast.  Alternatively, you may wish to send me your LP shape case in a box and then arrange for your courier to collect it after I have carefully packed the Gordon Smith.  If you fancy the guitar, drop me a note and see if we can arrange something.

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 577
    Nice !
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !