SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB Eastman T64V / FT Fender Custom Deluxe Reverb 68

What's Hot
LG123LG123 Frets: 3
edited January 18 in Guitars £
Hi!

Looking to buy an Eastman T64V with a Bigsby.

I have a Fender Custom Deluxe Reverb 68 I can put towards sweetening the deal https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZC0zy7yZV_GC2DooJ2x88H9vMtP4V-cb 

Based in Caernarfon, but willing to travel a reasonable distance.

any around?!

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LG123LG123 Frets: 3
    Bump! Edited
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 699
    Just bought a used T64 with Bigsby, arrived tonight at 8pm. I had no idea couriers delivered so late, but bloody glad that they do lol. 
    Not had her plugged in yet but feels lovely, sounds great unplugged and looks awesome. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    BGG said:
    Just bought a used T64 with Bigsby, arrived tonight at 8pm. I had no idea couriers delivered so late, but bloody glad that they do lol. 
    Not had her plugged in yet but feels lovely, sounds great unplugged and looks awesome. 
    Awesome! Let me know how you get on with it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    LG123 said:
    BGG said:
    Awesome! Let me know how you get on with it 
    Finally had a band rehearsal this week so got to try her at volume. 
    Absolutely wonderful, sounded fantastic. Very woody, warm and open, very articulate too with the Lollar P90’s. Came with 11’s on so after three hours the fingers were feeling it but the neck is really comfy. 
    Gutted I’m not gigging it tomorrow, I got my dates mixed up … it’s next week lol. 
    Deffo a happy purchase, it’s awesome. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    @BGG glad that you liked it! Mine arrived a few weeks ago courtesy of @Dontgiveupyourdayjob ;

The pickups are amazing, and it came with 9.5s - never used those before but so far really enjoying them
    I’m going get this gig done tomorrow, then restring with some 10’s  =)
    #thebatesmotelband