SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson ES-125T (1960); WITHDRAWN Eastman T64/v with Callaham Bigsby upgrade;

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6249
    Sunday bump!

As I set on keeping ES-125TDC, I now have a good shipping box from it. So if a buyer is willing to arrange deliver at their risks and cost, I think we can do that! Here is a photo of shipping box and packaging materials:

Congratulations on finding a TDC! Your pics are tempting me to take the 125T back, it's a wonderful sounding guitar - this model is the biggest and best bargain in the vintage Gibson market. Someone will be very happy, it's one of the cleanest I've ever come across.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8333
    TheMarlin said:
    Bloody autocorrect…..
    It actually fits well 
    ……maybe it’s a sign I should ad a sixth?
    Maybe time to revisit the Reverend PA-1
    The GAS gods abide 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thanks @JezWynd , ES-125T is indeed a vintage bargain! I believe it's also the only golden era model which Gibson hasn't reissued yet. And this particular ES-125T is as lovely, warm and woody sounding as it gets.

TGIF bump!
  • Slow Sundays Coffee Club sort of bump!
  • bumpy Tuesday!
  • bump with Eastman being withdrawn! It's just such a great guitar for the value that I struggle to see what else can I buy instead of it.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    bump with Eastman being withdrawn! It's just such a great guitar for the value that I struggle to see what else can I buy instead of it.
    Right choice on the Eastman sir, I love mine, the most resonant guitar I think I have ever owned and so comfortable to play.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @prudd yes, I think you were right all along! I also really like its a bit chunky neck with 1.72" nut width. It's quite unusual for electrics and I doubt there are many other with wider nut width (apart from custom or boutique of course). It suits very well for slide playing imo.

• Sunday bump!
  • bumpy Tuesday!
  • Thursday is a little Friday bump!
  • first winter bump!