SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS - iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB

bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
edited November 2023 in Misc £
Usually chuck old phones on eBay and they go fairly quickly, but in case anyone is interested here. 

Two went today for ~£550, so offers around £475?

Immaculate condition (went from box to case immediately), decent battery still and will come with original box. They haven’t come with the wall plug charger (just the cable) for a while, so I’ll include a charge cable but you’ll need a wallplug. Might even have the original charger still in the box (I use an extended Belkin one), actually. 

Edit: does indeed have the unused charge cable - USB-C to Lightning - in the box. 

Mainly looking at cash, but if you’ve any trade suggestions that include cash my way, happy to hear you out!

Not really wanting to sit on this, and it’s in use until my new one arrives (tomorrow all being well), so a quick turnaround wanted and all offers considered.

Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Up on eBay now, and 7 offers in the first 10 minutes!

Would much rather sell to someone that uses it rather than chancers who wanna sell it on - £450 posted with PPG / bank transfer?

Offers are getting near to what I’d want, so don’t see it hanging about long.

Cheers!

• Hi bobacco

I have sent a PM.

Kind regards