Two Notes Opus

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• If I was using it live I'd want something that at least has EQ knobs etc where I can quickly reach and twist them.
    TTBZ said:
    Probably switchable with midi but yeah it'd be better if it had a couple of assignable footswitches on it as well. 

Seems like a great simplified modeller though, just a few good amp models rather than loads of shite you don't need, and the price is good. Shame there's no FX loop though.  
    Hi @monquixote and @TTBZ ;

Thank you for your post! We wanted to keep OPUS as compact as possible and if we were to add foot-switches, we would have needed a lot of them! Instead we added full MIDI integration so you can create your own custom setup for the comprehensive OPUS architecture!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NickB said:
    I wonder if you can send a dyn IR to FOH and just amp sim without Dyn IR to a power amp and speaker cabinet on stage? 
    Hi @NickB ;

You certainly can with the Dual Mono Routing that can be accessed via the line-out routing from OPUS' menu!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    @AmyTwonotes.   Just checking on the midi switching - I assume preset one is midi program change 1 etc?   
    I can’t see any mention of mapping the numbers 
    I haven’t seen anyone switching presets in any of the videos - is there a gap or noise or does it have seamless switching?
  • John_P said:
    @AmyTwonotes.   Just checking on the midi switching - I assume preset one is midi program change 1 etc?   
    I can’t see any mention of mapping the numbers 
    I haven’t seen anyone switching presets in any of the videos - is there a gap or noise or does it have seamless switching?
    Hi @John_P ;

Thanks for getting in touch! Yes, you are correct - PC messages are used to change presets, and they follow the number of the presets. There is no noise when you change presets - there will be a slight gap depending on the number of differences between each preset.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

• breadfanbreadfan Frets: 379
    @AmyTwonotes Can the Opus  drive high impedance headphones? 

What impedance range would work best with it?

• breadfan said:
    @AmyTwonotes Can the Opus  drive high impedance headphones? 

What impedance range would work best with it?
    Hi @breadfan,

Thanks so much for the post! Yes it can - any impedance ranging from 30ohms to 250ohms will work fine! Let me know if you have any further questions