SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson Les Paul Deluxe

I've got an itch for a Les Paul Deluxe. Is there anyone here who might be interested in selling there's? I'm a big fan of mini-humbuckers as I want that extra bit of clarity they offer over full-size humbuckers.

Preferably Norlin era because I don't think I could afford the extra cash that a late 60s/early 70s would command unless it's had a chequered past. Willing to hear from anyone with a 2005 reissue or the current '70s Deluxe' line too if that saves some money.

Couple of red lines - no burst finishes, sorry. I just don't like them which might be a controversial opinion but it's a goldtop, wine red or ebony finish I'm after. It must have mini-humbuckers.

I've got my eye on two for sale, one at Richtone and one at Guitars in the Attic but thought I'd see whether anyone here was interested. I have a listing for a 2022 Les Paul Special in TV yellow which I will be bumping in due course if that's of interest by way of part-ex.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments