SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD on Reverb - Music Man Majesty 6 Starry Night £2,249 or trade for Luke 3 HH

What's Hot
BowksBowks Frets: 440
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Selling this Music Man Majesty to make room for another Music Man Luke!

It’s a limited edition PDN model in Starry Night, which was manufactured in 2016. It’s got this amazing silver to blue grey finish, stainless frets and an unmarked Ebony fingerboard. It’s got the V1 Majesty pickups but has not exhibited any issues with battery drain, which earlier Majesty guitars suffered. Pickups are DiMarzio Illuminators.

The guitar is in excellent condition and has barely been played. I’ve owned it from new.

It’s got the Musicman Majesty hard case and a DiMarzio Petrucci Cliplock strap, as well as the original strap buttons.

I’m asking £2,249 for the guitar and we can discuss delivery/collection if interested. I’m based in SE6 and work near to London Bridge and Waterloo stations.

Trade wise, I am looking for a clean, undamaged Music Man Luke 3 HH. Will also consider any other HH guitar of a similar spec/vibe.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments