SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ThorpyFx Tacit Blue Fuzz - Boss RV-6 Reverb - SL-2 Slicer

What's Hot
pt22pt22 Frets: 274
edited May 3 in FX £
Hi Folks. Doing a little clear-out for the New Year as the board has been getting crowded and I've got some duplication and extraneous items I've acquired over the year.

All pedals in excellent or at least very very good condition and boxed with PSU (if supplied by the manufacturer) and candy unless otherwise noted. May include tactfully applied Dual Lock. Prices include postage and I'm happy to accept PayPal with buyer protection so long as the post-fee price is what has been agreed, F&F, or bank transfer. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. Happy to entertain offers if I’ve priced something out of line with the market. 

I’ve just placed an order for a Kingsley Page, so if you have one you’re looking to move I’d consider a trade discussion.  

ThorpyFx Tacit Blue Germanium Fuzz - £269

Turns out I just don’t get on with fuzz pedals. I’ve now tried 4 of multiple topographies, and nope not for me. Near mint with just a mark or two from home usage. A modern Thorpy classic on discount.

Boss RV-6 - £100

Good condition with signs of usage, the clearest being the reverb selection knob is little off kilter. Works fine though, and the pedal came to me like this. I have plenty of reverbs now between the El Cap and the HX One. If taken at asking price I can include a Custom PedalBoards Velcro Baseplate as well as the OEM rubber-footed base. 

Boss SL-2 Slicer - £110

Excellent condition. Hard to find a mark on it, and with the box and all materials. Such a fun little pedal, and I would jam over it almost as a percussion/bass looped back line. Doubly fun in stereo. Now though I’ve got tools with built in drums, and this pedal needs someone to use it with a bit more time/composition skills. It’s a mega fun little box. 

For £5 I’ll send one of the Velcro baseplates mentioned above. I couldn’t flip the rubber-footed baseplate on this one as the circuit board didn’t allow room. 

SOLD -

JHS 3 Series Oil Can Delay Blacked Out Limited Edition - £130
Function F(x) ClusterFuzz - £125 (no box)
Analogman Prince of Tone - £150
Analogman Beano Boost Mini - £200 (sold on reverb)
JHS Whitey Tighty Compressor - £80
ThorpyFX Flir Buffer - £60 (sold on reverb)
MXR M306 Poly Blue Octave (not fully working) - £50
ThorpyFX Fallout Cloud Fuzz - £160 (sold on reverb)
SurfyBear Compact Spring Reverb -  £180 (Sold on reverb)
Ditto Stereo Looper - £100 - £65 (no box)
MXR M305 Tremolo - £120 - £110 - £100 - Traded
ThorpyFX The Boneyard Fuzz - £395
StewMac Two Kings Boost Pedal Kit - Unopened - £100
MXR Classic 108 Fuzz Mini Enclosure - £90 Sold on Reverb

Withdrawn -

SaturnWorks Triple Tap Tempo Pedal
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments