SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez Prestige AZ2402 (Seafoam Green) for sale

What's Hot
Never thought I'd sell this - but since getting my Music Man, I've barely used it and it's gathering dust. This is the Japanese model in seafoam green. It's a lovely guitar in really good condition - slight scrape near truss rod hole and small ding on body (both pictured) are all I can find (I didn't do the former). I've had the frets dressed as when I got it a couple were a bit high - still a tiny bit of catching when bending high up on the high E string, but easily sortable (I haven't got as far as adjusting the neck). Comes with a hard case - afraid I gave away the multi-tool.

Collection in person from Gloucestershire much preferred as I have limited time, and definitely no trades - looking for £1200. 

PS - I obviously replaced the vol/tone and pickup covers- can try and dig out the originals, they'll be around somewhere!

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments