SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Apple Watch Series 5 GPS NOT CELLULAR 44mm Silver £95 including postage

floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 160
edited November 2023 in Misc £
Hey there, 

I have my Apple Watch for sales. It’s in very good condition, there are some marks on the black rubber strap but not noticeable when wearing. 

I bought it from Loop Mobile who listed it as Very Good Condition and I’ve only worn it for a week and then realised I just like normal watches that tell the time and maybe the date and no more, so it’s in the same condition I bought it in.  It does come with the charger and plug and the loop mobile box.  I’m including postage in the price. Photos link below 

Thanks! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You got any photos? :) I'm keen if still for sale. Just not sure I want a silver one 
  • You got any photos? :) I'm keen if still for sale. Just not sure I want a silver one 
    Oh hey, yeah sorry, I totally forgot about photos! I’ll take some tonight after bedtime of the little one. Sorry again! 
  • Sorry to everyone who has been in touch for photos, dad brain. Link is in original post. Thanks and sorry again 
  • Have a small bump