Help identify Circuit boards from a guitar shop.

What's Hot

I picked up these circuitboards from a guitar shop which was clearing out their workshop, long shot but can anyone help identify them.? 

Hoping they are a guitar pedal boards but think they may possibly from a hobby kit. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    Deffo not pedals. One has markings for +30v.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• Fostex LR16 Digital Mixer ? Hence the MXR for Mixer rather than the pedal company.
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 11014
    These are old ... looks like late 70's to mid eighties to me. Almost all discrete circuits, can only see 1 IC, the rest of it is transistors. 
    If it was from a mixer than I would expect to see a dual supply, not a single 30V   

So not really sure but expect @ICBM will soon be along to identify it correctly  
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 10019
    The layouts of most of them with the “L O/P” & “ R O/P” legends strongly suggest something with stereo outputs.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74497
    Danny1969 said:
    These are old ... looks like late 70's to mid eighties to me. Almost all discrete circuits, can only see 1 IC, the rest of it is transistors. 
    If it was from a mixer than I would expect to see a dual supply, not a single 30V   

So not really sure but expect @ICBM will soon be along to identify it correctly  
    Not certain what it is, but you’re in the right ballpark - the type of board, lettering and components look mid/late-70s to early/mid-80s, British made, probably from some sort of stereo preamp or something. The HQ MXR 29 boards with the circular L1 and L101 (multi-tap choke) symbols look like a stereo 5-band graphic EQ.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom