SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1986 Rickenbacker 360/6 - White

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7391
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
An unexpected sale perhaps, and one that I could very easily change my mind on....but maybe I only need one Rickenbacker 360(!) so here goes. 

1986 Rickenbacker 360 in the really quite rare white finish. No honestly, it is white.... it's just turned to custard in the most glorious of ways (well, it's what appealed to me, anyway). Covered in checking which is generally a rarity in Rics and specific to the white finishes as they differed slightly to all other Rickenbacker finishes. Its a head-turner of a guitar. Hugely resonant and lively this one. It's had a pro refret before it came to me and the board was reglossed at the time. Both these things have been done really well. After I got it I had additional work done to the fret ends to make them feel like any other Rickenbacker to play, and they really are a treat tbh. It also looks to have had a new like-for-like nut in its time too. otherwise everything is stock. Pickups sound glorious - really airy and open, and with some welly behind them too. It's set up with 10s and is a really slinky player.

Case is a bit tatty and is a later Rick case - the plastic ones. Functioning and not dirty or smelly, just the corners have seen some life. 

Looking for £1900 for this one, which is what I paid. This is a fair bit below asking for a lot of 80s Rics, especially in a rare finish. 

In terms of trades I'd need to see a bit of cash too, but could be tempted by something fender American-vintagey, or possibly something Gibson Firebird-y.... but lets see. No PRS or spiky things please.... they're not for me. 

Sorry, should add; Collection from Leicester or reasonable meet-up only on this. 
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments