SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Patrick Eggle - Iommi SG Junior - very rare UK guitar from 1995/6 - PICTURE HEAVY!

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
Patrick Eggle Iommi SG Junior (circa 1995/6) - £1050

Gutted to be doing this, as when this came up for sale recently, I jumped at the chance to get it, but a bit of an fall out with ebay (nothing related to this guitar) means I'm forced to sell  

Here's an extremely rare model made the Patrick Eggle Coventry factory around 1995/6. The SG Junior doesn't appear in any catalogues and as far as I've been able to find out, there were only a handful ever made (I've come across just 3). This is an evolution of the Tony Iommi production model, which was initially based on the Boston/Vienna, before the more Iommi style SG version was launched. This guitar is a Junior version of that Iommi SG. As you'll see it's just a super cool stripped back SG, with some lovely bevelling and just great craftsmanship throughout. Patrick Eggle/Iommi twists include the 24 fret ebony board and zero fret, but generally it's just a great high end take on a classic formula.

It comes in exceptionally good condition with minimal evidence of play wear. It includes a mint Hiscox case (although not Eggle logo'd). There are a few very minor blemishes on the tip of the headstock and also the bottom edge of the guitar, but you really have to look hard to see anything - these are pictured. Other than these, it's in virtually showroom condition. Anything that looks like it could be light reflections are light reflections.

So a rare chance for something very interesting, unique and near mint...

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom