SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale NOW SOLD £1350 ono - Panasonic S5, 20-60mm lens, 50mm 1.8 and 85mm 1.8

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7501
edited November 2023 in Misc £
Tldr: near mint kit, all for £1450, offers considered. Sample pics at bottom. 

Yes, I love this camera. I just prefer to have smaller kit so I'm going to shift to either fuji or micro 4/3 (likely the latter, I always get frustrated with fuji raw file handling). Same images below. 

I got this this year from Wex Photographic. It's an S5 dual lens kit, which came with the 20-60mm and 85mm 1.8. I also got a white box 50mm 1.8. All original boxes and accessories are included, including hood for each lens. Firmware version 2.6. 

Ideally, I'd like to sell the lot as one, second fave is to split the 50mm out so the original kit stays in the original box. Offers considered though. 

Camera: mint condition, barely used. Takes beautiful photos, and works the way it should. Sensor is excellent, I really do like the bigger sensor for the colour depth and sheer dynamic range. 

20-60mm lens - most used lens, but still near mint. Brilliant. Small, light, weather sealed, fluoride coating on front element and sharp. I really rate this lens. 

85mm 1.8 - it's a modern 85mm 1.8 lens. It is furiously sharp. It focuses fast and does the bokeh thing people like. Mint condition because I barely used it. 

50mm 1.8 - it's a modern 50mm 1.8 lens. It is furiously sharp. It focuses fast and does the bokeh thing people like, but a bit less than the 85mm because of physics. Not mint - optics are perfect but there is a small ding at the top of the lens you can see in the photo. Doesn't affect performance. Filter threads not affected at all. Optics not affected at all. If not for that ding, it would be as new.

All in, how does £1450 sound? Currently wex are selling S5, 20-60 and 85 for £1699 (honestly, still a great deal!) so knocking £250 off that and getting a 50mm lens seems like a pretty good deal - if it's not, please feel free to negotiate or ask questions!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments