SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Tourtech TT 22M Electronic Drums

What's Hot
tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
edited December 2023 in Studio & Rec £
This is a great E-Drums set, good sounds and practice tools built in. We bought this for our son a couple of Christmas' ago. Initially he was keen on them but once they were moved from the Lounge he lost interest in playing them. He had lessons but found it too much for him. He is Autistic and part of his profile is struggling with learning and sticking at things so don't be too hard on it.

These have been owned from New, have nice Mesh heads and note that the 22M model means it comes with an actual Bass Drum pad, and not just a switched pedal. These have had little use. I don't have the original packaging for these so postage could be problematic, also given the size and weight it would be expensive. Collection is welcome from Rugby, or if you really are interested and want them posted let me know and I'll see if I can source a suitable box and packaging to safely post

Price - £150 + P&P

https://i.imgur.com/0zdMGAA.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• "struggling with learning and sticking at things" - I think that's all of us :)
    When I was young(er), my parents tried to put me into every kind of lessons under the sun, most with limited success...along the line you end up finding what you really like. GLWTS!
    Feedback here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Black Friday Bump
  • Bump bump tish 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drop bump
  • Twixmas price drop bump
  • Bumpy bump because I needs the room this is taking up! 
  • Bump, Surely someone wants some decent E Drums