SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender 65 Princeton Reverb Reissue

JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited November 2014 in Amps £
Really don't want to sell this, but am trying to get some funds together, so seeing if there's any interest for this before I put it back and try to think of another way to get some cash in!

Amp is in great condition, recent revalve, sounds absolutely killer. Get your Campilongo on!
Has footswitch for reverb/trem. No box or dust cover. Have found a packing box, so can send if required.

It does have some baffle rattle - I refrained from putting an Ali channel in there because:
A) I didn't want it to affect possible resale value.
B) I barely ever play it loud enough for the rattle to bother me.
I do have some Ali however, would be happy to fit it to the baffle if you want me to.

Would be looking to sell at around £650 SOLD

Better pics if anyone wants them when I'm not on my phone!

https://imageshack.com/i/ip1kzxugj

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    £650?
    edited October 2014
    Last pre-eBay bump, this definitely has to go now :(.

Offers in the region of £625. Will take some mo' pics tonight. Not looking for any trades, to be honest cash is king, but I "need" (lol) an EHX Stereo Memory Man Hazarai if anyone wants to get rid of one in p/ex for this. Ta!

EDIT - have found a box, so can ship this if required.

edited October 2014
    Now on eBay.