SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 3x Fender JV Modified's (60's Strat, 60's Tele, 50's Tele) Fujigen

What's Hot
tomajohatomajoha Frets: 928
edited November 2023 in Guitars £

Slimming the herd due to a purchase of an old smelly guitar so selling these wonderful recent Fujigen-built Fenders that were recently reissued to much praise. Will likely regret it but hey ho...

Super nice soft v’s on these guitars, med jumbo frets and satin back of neck although that has glossed up a bit on the 60’s strat and tele due to becoming my go to guitars, the 50’s one is still fairly satin as its newer.

Nice thin urethane finishes not the thick poly on some japanese or mexican guitars

Light play wear on all.

Note: I have made some tasteful modifications to my tastes with SD, Callaham and Gotoh top end stuff. All reversible and all the original pups and hardware will be included.

Fender Gig bag with each one.

Based in North Yorkshire. Happy to ship 

£799 each no trades

JV Modified 60s Strat SOLD 

Modifications:

SD Antiquity Texas Heat full harness

Full Callaham term, block and saddles added

JV Modified 60s Tele SOLD 

Modifications:

SD Alnico Pro II neck and SD Jerry Donahue Bridge pup

Full Callahan control harness added

JV Modified 50s Tele SOLD

SD Antiquity 1 Neck and Bridge set 

Charles Guitars 3 WAY TELECASTER PRE-WIRED JUPITER KIT and gotoh plate and knobs set added

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments