SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Moog Subharmonicon

FourFiveSixFourFiveSix Frets: 10
edited November 2023 in Studio & Rec £
Any condition considered, as long as functional.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There's one listed on ebay for £495 (not mine)
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stylesforfreestylesforfree Frets: 176
    edited November 2023
    No worries £600-£630 is the best price you'll find for a new one, which I assume you already knew.

Looks like the last few sales on ebay have ended between £430-£550 with a couple of outlier auctions where one ended bidding on £360 and one sold for £400 on reverb.

Could be worth waiting to try and snag one for a lower price used but you'll be lucky to find one lower than £450 any time soon.

Im always scoping out used prices on certain synths, partly because its a weird little nerdy hobby of mine and also in the hope that i'll find a bargain moog matriarch so if I spot a subharmonicon for a low price i'll give you a shout.
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 463
    Saw a 2 unit bundle for 850 new recently (was mother and dfam iifc) so every chance to get one for 400 with a little patience.  
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 724
    edited November 2023
    The SubH is much newer though, prices haven’t really come down like the DFAM and M32. 
  • Thanks @stylesforfree @joeW @brucegill ;
    I did see one for £400 on Facebook Market place - in poor cosmetic condition but was gone pretty quick.

The best I’ve found since then is £450 

Where was the bundle, joeW?

I take your point, brucegill, about the SubH being newer. 

That would be great, sylesforfree, the synth search-ta
    I think it was Juno on a sale but not 100%.  DV247 has SubH and DFAM for 1048 atm without a sale.  Comes with stand and mixer and a few patch cables so paying 500 for a used SubH seems very steep imv.  I’ll hit you up if I see one going for a decent price.  Am thinking of sticking a DFAM in my euro rack so will be sniffing about generally 
  • Juno will do the SubH for £573.99
  • @joeW what's in your euro rack so far?
    Still in progress atm - lots of ALM modules but yet to sync it up properly as have been spending hours on guitar recently after a very inspiring seminar.  Plan to get patching in earnest over Dec.  I see you recently got a GM - brilliant things indeed - esp when adding some external modules.  
  • It's a new thing for me the modular stuff and the GM seems like a suitable gateway
  • @joeW and @FourFiveSix I have a 3 tier stand with the sub,dfam and a mother 32 I am thinking of moving on to expand into more eurorack. For my  glitchy noise some eurorack is working better for me for that atm as cool as the 3 tier is. I will list at some point if I ever get a moment ha.  All excellent condition with boxes and bits would ideally like to sell together just thought it was worth a mention. 
  • @FourFiveSix did you end up pulling the trigger on anything? Grandmother or Subharmonicon?