Question about Wee Lush Shoegaze Løøøper

What's Hot
DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4633
Hello,

I'm interested in the above from here - http://weelushfx.webs.com/loopers ; but i'm struggling finding a sound clip of it.

1 loop, second switch feeds the loop's output back into the input with amount of feedback controlled by a knob; great way of coaxing new sounds out of existing pedals.  Make fuzzes oscillate, create infinite repeats from delays or intense warbling from flangers; the only limit's your imagination.  When you bypass the feedback loop the trails from any time-based effects (delay, reverb) will naturally fade away after the switch is pressed, rather than abruptly disappearing (it's subtle, but audible).  Works as a single looper as well, just leave the feedback switch off.

As anyone here used one of these?  Was it useful?  Have you any videos or soundclips please?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    The Montreal Assembly Goodbye 24 might interest you too... i have one: it's a hugely creative looper (of sorts)
  • I'd be interested to try this, might take a punt on payday.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4633
    Thanks Hymnal, i shall indeed check it out... and let me know Mr Shark Eyes
    @shark_eyes well i got it .. i can't really get it to feedback but it's great as a line selector.  It has a real small casing, about the size of a Mooer and it's quite funky looking but it's not an immediate effect, i need to find out what works best in the loop (or i got a bust one .. who knows..)
  • @DasVegas What have you got in the loop? I'm wondering if a delay would be the most obvious one to try?

I'm still tempted by one but I'm also thinking about one of these:

Over twice the price though...

Let me know how you get on.
    edited October 2014
    @shark_eyes my loop at the moment is a ehx clean boost into muza md800 modulator into artec analog delay ... so nothing too high end but it should still do something... i hear a phaser should sound good so i'm going to try putting my boss me-50 through it to see if that has any effect/affect over the weekend

The Count To Five certainly looks more involved then my wee lush so go for it if that's what your balls tell you to do

• @DasVegas Hmm a little odd, I would be expecting for it to do something significant...

My Balls tell me to do a lot of things, but rarely regarding pedals.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    *Des

and yes, me too, more experimenting needed @shark_eyes
  • @DesVegas Apologies, I've been saying your name with a german accent this whole time.

I'm wondering how tough it would be to create one of these?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2014