SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fujifilm XF 16-80 f4 R OIS WR zoom lens

HaychHaych Frets: 5687
Very reluctant sale of what is a brilliant all round lens.  Excellent for travelling with a very useful zoom range and with OIS handles low light situations incredibly well.

Unfortunately I'm facing a bill car repair bill so something has to give and this is the first casualty.

The lens is in excellent condition and was new to me so no previous owners/history to be concerned about.  It comes in its original box with lens cloth/bag, front and rear caps, and original lens hood.

The lens has always had a UV filter permanently attached (not included in the price but is available separately if desired).

There is a small pressure mark on the lens hood which I've tried to show, hardly noticeable and does not affect functionality one bit.

Will be sad to see it go and will probably acquire another as and when money is less of an issue.

Asking £400 posted to mainland UK addresses.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5805
    I’ve always had a bit of a poor view on this lens for some reason. Borrowed one from a friend of mine for an overnight documentary/press type job a few months back and the IQ was really impressive. Genuinely good results from end to end. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom