SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS MEV Wood Library Braz Board Boyd Burst

What's Hot
This is an incredibly special PRS. Bought from the FB no too long ago and still in immaculate condition. Original price new was £7k ish and only available in the USA (braz board). Was brought over from the States by Squealing Pig's.

It's got the original Private Stock spec which is no longer available and includes a 250/500k pot switch which is used to really nail the single coil or hum bucker sound. Has PS wood selection and stained neck as well and the Boyd burst finish which matches the quilted top really well.

PS One piece quilted top, one piece lightweight mahogany back and a mega flamed neck.

The MEV is (IMO) the best PRS ever made. It can do literally anything and without compromise. You can get full on Strat tones, thick fat HB tones, Tele tones and with the pull up tone pot you can activate all three pickups simultaneously (HSH, HSS, SSS, SHH etc). 17 Pickup combinations in total and that doubles with the 250/500k switch.

These don't come up for sale often... £4400 is the sale price

Three pics below and more at this link https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/r9iebumu9nqmqpfxuymyj/h?rlkey=kqk18k6jowq40ni6s8mair86h&dl=0 (hope you don't mind me posting this Chris):

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    What a top guitar!
    If I was ordering a private stock guitar (Chance would be a fine thing) It would look exactly like this.
    Brilliant price too, Deserves to fly out the door, Which I am sure it will.
    GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    That neck is unreal. Lovely guitar, GLWTS!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9938
    I’ve had 4 mevs and still own an original private stock from the first 2019 run.
    This was the best of the bunch. It’s got an amazing top, wicked neck. 
    I only sold it because I prefer more moody colours on a prs. This is more classic looking in a good way
  • Thanks all! It really is a work of art this one...
  • Hi @Norlin4life ;

Lovely guitar. Are you interested in any trades/PX for this, or is it strictly sale only?

Cheers,

Graeme
  • GRBaldwin said:
    Hi @Norlin4life ;

Lovely guitar. Are you interested in any trades/PX for this, or is it strictly sale only?

Cheers,

Graeme
    Thanks Graeme. Originally cash but I never discount anything (the proceeds will get spent on another guitar anyway) so please PM me any offers. All the best
  • The Fretboard incest continues and another that passed through my hands. Absolutely tremendous guitar. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Fretboard incest continues and another that passed through my hands. Absolutely tremendous guitar. 
    We are quite the bunch of reprobates
  • Hi, where are you based ? Regards Lewigi
  • A real stunner someone will be having a very happy christmas very fair price