SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded T - 2016 SOLD

InvertigoInvertigo Frets: 1
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Been debating this for a while as it always felt like my first 'proper' guitar in my somewhat childish mindset, but the reality is it's become an ornament now rather than seeing any use.

Was purchased new in 2016 and in that time it's probably seen as much use as most guitars would in a year. I had to sell up all my gear at uni and decided to try guitar again before realising that I just prefer playing bass, hence being unused.

Plays lovely, had a pro setup when purchased and it's been stable since then so never had a need to change anything, at least to my ears.

There's some very minor blemishes but nothing overly obvious as shown in the photos. Just put a new set of strings on and gave the frets a polish up, nothing more has ever needed doing in my lifetime with it. Internals have been copper shielded.

Comes with gig bag and all the case candy from new

Based in Manchester, UK - looking for £800 collected

Reduced to £700
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments