SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ford C-Max Zetec, 59 plate

SnagsSnags Frets: 5454
edited November 2023 in Misc £
Boring, dull, but to date reliable car. I've owned it since 2012, but changes in circumstances mean we no longer need two cars, and for the last few years this has done hardly any mileage - mostly I've taken it out to keep it running rather than because I've needed to use it. Time to experiment with being a one-car household for a bit.

1.6 petrol engine
Manual gearbox
2009 model
109k miles
Fitted with after market roof bars
Real spare wheel! - I bought this for it rather than the factory fit inflation kit
MOT'd until August 2024

It's in fair condition for the age. A few scuffs and scrapes in places. There's rust on the door sills of both rear passenger doors that someone who cared could sort out. Main dealer serviced for most of its life, then latterly by a good "little local geezer". Has had an annual service every year except for this year, when it was MOT only because it had only done about 300 miles.

Known issues/faults:
  • the air con is shot and needs a thorough overhaul if you actually want it to work beyond a normal fan/heater arrangement
  • aforementioned rust
  • the 'manual' boot release switch above the numberplate is very tempermental; opens just fine from the remote fob
  • lack of use means it's prone to condensation in winter; this pretty much self-resolves if it's being used regularly, though
  • there's one fuse missing out of the fuse box. I think it's for the heated seats. I nicked it to put in the cigarette lighter when a shit USB charger blew the fuse and never got around to picking up a replacement
The photos don't show it, but I've got the parcel shelf in the roof and will dig it out. It's not fitted because we had a dog guard in when it was in regular use.

Handy for carting music gear about in

Dog guard is available if required (add £50).

Seems like the going rate for this year/mileage is around £1600, so ... £1200 - willing to consider offers too.

View/collection in Hertford. Could meet up within reasonable distance to demonstrate it runs and drives D

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom