SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 82 Dan Smith Stratocaster, collectors grade SOLD and a Fender John 5 Triple (modded) REDUCED.

UHASUHAS Frets: 137
edited March 31 in Guitars £
For Sale, A 1982 Fender Stratocaster Dan Smith era In fantastic condition, almost as it would have left the factory.
Back in 82 I bought one of these albeit with a maple neck, and owned it up until a divorce when I had to let it go, Over the years had given up on the idea of owning one again as mine was in such good condition, then this came along. Same skinny neck profile and lovely condition. However, my love of chunky necks means this will forever be a case queen and there are another couple of things Ive seen which the money could be spent on and I'll probably play them more (I really hope so, this older wiser thing just doesn't work for me!) I expect everyone knows the history of these, so I won't bore you, Its great, and someone will love it, I just didn't manage that bond. £ Shipped for a 41 year old beauty and one of the last Fullerton Strats. 

FS - Fender John 5 Triple modded to a deluxe layout, but the original Scratchplate and middle pickup supplied if you want to revert it back to original, personallyI like the front/back combo , middle position. It was done to a high standard by Jimmy Egypt in Glasgow. I thought it would lighten the guitar a little, and it did, but fractionally! I'm also not a huge fan of the bling of the silver scratch plate, black seemed more in keeping with guitar. I am a big fan of trems on Teles though and this is a good one and stays in tune nicely. It's still a heavy chunk of wood, however with heft comes sustain and it does a very good impression of a Les Paul. The enforcer pickups are loud and in your face. It has the odd mark here and there but nothing to spoil the enjoyment of the guitar. £800 shipped including the Fender hard case. Will be shipped with the original strap buttons fitted.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• UHASUHAS Frets: 137
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Happy new year , tasty discount bump
    FINAL REDUCTIONS ON THESE TWO.
    Bump
    Change of job, so very last reduction on these two. 
  • I can't say I've ever heard anything John 5 has done but I've always thought these 3 pickup Deluxes look super cool stock.

No room in chez Pieman but would have been very tempted, that's super cool!
    They look great all chromed up, but I just prefer the black on black, however the bits are there if anyone wants to go back to stock.
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump

Bump