SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Feline Lion Cub DC SOLD

What's Hot
JoeMcJoeMc Frets: 54
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this on eBay last week to scratch an itch.. and see if I liked a LPJ style guitar before committing to buying another Strat, but a Hardtail rosewood board Strat is where my head is at after all!

Made in 2015, one of the first Lion Cub DC’s made by Feline apparently? Original buyer had it made to match the neck profile of his original 1959 DC.

It’s in really great condition, and is obviously very well made and quality piece of kit knowing Feline.Original pickup has been replaced with a Dylan P90, and the rest is original.

Comes with original spec sheet and Feline branded hard case.

£950 SOLD

Happy to post or can deliver/meet within reasonable distance. I’m on the Kent/East Sussex border 

https://imgur.com/a/CsHg3lB
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JoeMcJoeMc Frets: 54
    edited November 2023
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewisJLewisJ Frets: 30
    Wowzer… temptation is strong. What’s the finish? Website says oiled but that looks too shiny to be oil in the photos? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JoeMcJoeMc Frets: 54
    It’s a painted finish rather than oil. Spec sheet has ‘clear paint’ so I’m assuming it’s a clear poly finish?
    @FelineGuitars can you shed some light perhaps? Please and thank you
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11888
    tFB Trader
    John who we built this for started the ball rolling with the whole Lion Cub DC run 
    Thread on this project is here 
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/43595/feline-guitars-lion-cub-sc-dc-thread-way-cool-junior/p1

In the pic below shows we had 3 DC Juniors in the workshop in the same week - a '58, a '59 and a '60
    John's original '59 DC is the one in the middle and was the basis for this one 

This one was painted whilst the second one was oil finished to keep the cost down (but the owner later elected to have it finished later on)

Seriously at the price being offered, if you were in the market for a nice DC junior you would be daft to not snap it up, especially with a Hiscox case.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    PM Sent. Thank you Feline, subject to T&C I’ll be snapping this up. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom