SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: NOW SORTED! Yamaha SA503TVL Troy Van Leeuwen Signature

What's Hot
st1040st1040 Frets: 2
edited February 27 in Guitars £
Hi looking for a decent Yamaha SA503TVL Troy Van Leeuwen Signature guitar. Cheers! NOW SORTED!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Weekend bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow 70 views and no replies, they can’t be too many around. There has being a couple sold on here in the past.
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5602
    I've got one but it's not for sale. There's not many around and it took me a couple of years to find mine.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hiya discostu, think they were produced from around 2006 onwards, but not for long. You know any details/amount made etc. cheers 
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1216
    I used to own one, in the red finish. You used to be able to pick them up fairly cheaply, particularly the black ones.

Liked the sound and playability but it was pretty heavy at 9lb, though many were over 10lb. 
    IIRC they have a mahogany centre block (as opposed to the more usual maple) and it's bigger than the typical 335 block. 

The 3xP90s are an unusual combination and the switching system made sense after a few minutes initial confusion.

Think I sold mine for something like £300! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I also had one, which I sold on here.  Lovely guitar - I echo @Basher 's comments above.  Good luck with the hunt!
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing just now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • He actually used a Yamaha aes1500 first I believe. Probably easier to get and great value second hand. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the comments and info guys, much appreciated!!
  • st1040st1040 Frets: 2
    New year Bump!
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7212
    I have a red one and love the colour.

Great guitar (mine is not for sale) and has some very nice tones, easy to play, and feels solid. They seem to be getting a lot harder to find in the last few years, and prices have crept up slowly.

Occasionally, see them on Reverb/eBay, etc

If I spot any then I'll post in here for you.
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2456
    Rokinlee said:
    He actually used a Yamaha aes1500 first I believe. Probably easier to get and great value second hand. 
    https://www.andertons.co.uk/second-hand/second-hand-yamaha-aes-1500b-in-orange-gloss-in-hard-case
    Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!
    bump
    Hi guys managed to get one of these from "JohnPerry" on this forum, thanks John! Red oxblood in great condition!
     Thanks to everyone who chimed in, take it easy!

P.S There is a black one on Facebook marketplace at the moment, I have no connection to them. Cheers