SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold 1984 Fender Flame with OHSC £1150

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7450
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Bought from the lovely @rainer2859 a couple of months ago but crucially before I splashed out on a very expensive similar spec (PRS MEQ )

These are definitely hidden gems , Robben Ford played a similar model in the range and the Humbuckers do sound suitably articulate for such a tasteful player as he !  Both pickups split to give some lovely single coil sounds but it’s activated separately using each tone control meaning you can have a humbucker bridge mixed with a single coil neck for example which is a particular favourite 

There are a couple of tiny dings but it’s in brilliant condition for an 40 year old and comes with the original HSC. The rosewood board has some particularly nice figuring, and the frets have very little wear.

Postage is an option but trades aren’t unfortunately so please don’t tempt me !

I think £1150 is a bargain and curious Sealyham Terrier not included @Penn ;;;

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PennPenn Frets: 713
    @DrCornelius Stan looks ace, he’s grown loads. Guitars not bad either :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7450
    edited December 2023
    Penn said:
    @DrCornelius Stan looks ace, he’s grown loads. Guitars not bad either  
    Cheers Chris - he is a lump now . We’ve adopted a 5 year old miniature dachshund too and they make quite the pair

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sold to a fine gent on here
  • PennPenn Frets: 713
    That didn’t hang around!

They look like they get on. Stan is way cleaner and better groomed than Murray. 
  • Penn said:
    That didn’t hang around!

They look like they get on. Stan is way cleaner and better groomed than Murray. 
    Tbh Chris I think Stan is trying to look good for Norman . I suspect from some of their recent physical interactions they may be ‘more than friends’