SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT PRS Custom 22 Hardtail £1600 TRADED

What's Hot
mankytommankytom Frets: 290
edited February 25 in Guitars £
PRS ON PAGE 2

Les Paul modern in burgundy Sparkle

One tiny ding in the top (pictured) I know it’s a cliché but really does look worse in the pictures. Otherwise unmarked. 

Moving on because I play my 50s standard gold top much more and I can’t justify having both. The two are at opposite ends of the LP spectrum. This one is light, slim neck, better access at the higher frets (hang on - why am I keeping the heavy cumbersome one?)

This is a 2019, comes with candy except the strap. I got it as a trade earlier in the year but not getting used enough to justify keeping it. These seem to be going for 1900-2000 when they come up (not loads around) so 1800 on here but open to trades either for this alone or prepared to do a two for one with the Gretsch in the next post for something special.. try me! 

Located in Manchester, would much prefer collection but may be able to agree meeting up somewhere if necessary. Would prefer not to ship but happy to discuss. 

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments