SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Les Paul Custom 1971 £4000

What's Hot
Selling on behalf of a friend who's husband recently passed away, it's a 1971 cherry burst with a couple of issues. At some point in the dim and distant past, it has had the serial number sanded off. It was bought in 1989 from a dealer local to me, who brought it in this condition back from The States. The dealer has confirmed that he remembers the guitar and can verify all of this. The chap who owned it for the past 30plus years is known to a few friends of mine who can all verify the above. 

Apart from that, it has had a pot (maybe 2) replaced and new Gibson Deluxe waffle back tuners fitted.

The rest is all original, pat number pickups, fretless wonder frets (very low but still very playable), 2 pots date to 71, pancake body, large volute and Made In USA stamp and original case. There are a few knocks and scrapes here are and there, but overall it's great for its age.

Anyone seriously interested message me, and I can provide pictures and more info if required 

4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments