SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sale Ended: ESP LTD-SN-1000 Evertune,

What's Hot
pod-5150pod-5150 Frets: 30
edited February 1 in Guitars £

ESP LTD SN-1000 EverTune, Charcoal Metallic Satin

This guitar is in as new condition.

It has an Alder body, Roasted Maple neck with Macassar Ebony fingerboard, bone nut and a 300-400mm compound radius.
There are 22 extra jumbo stainless steel frets with frets 17-22 being Scalloped.
Pickups are Seymour Duncan Pegasus in the bridge and Seymour Duncan Hot Strat in the neck and middle position.
It also has a mini toggle switch that offers various pickup configurations.

This is an EverTune guitar and quite literally never goes out of tune.
Currently strung with Elixir 9-42 strings and a very low action. The roasted maple neck is one of the smoothest I have played.

The guitar does not come with a case or gig bag when ordering from new.

Lots more phots available on request. NO TRADES or OFFERS. This is a bargain at this price for a new guitar

PRICE - £800

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump for a mint, like new Evertune that never goes out of tune. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LJPLJP Frets: 0
    Hi, can I see this guitar on Saturday morning if pos, and I can pay cash if all in order as described @ £750.00?
    I’m assuming it has the evertune key for the bridge with it?
    The price of this guitar keeps changing between £750.00 yesterday and £800.00 today even though I wanted to buy yesterday. Its also on other sites at £875.00 so lost confidence in this as a purchase now! 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5117
    “Sale ended” indeed…   :s
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • pod-5150pod-5150 Frets: 30
    Fed up with timewasters and lowballers so going through the official methods of selling.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5117
    pod-5150 said:
    Fed up with timewasters and lowballers so going through the official methods of selling.
    Your choice obviously. There’s nothing ‘unofficial’ about the fretboard though, and personally I’ve experienced more timewasters and lowballers on other selling sites than I have on here.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom