SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS **FURTHER PRICE DROP** Kingley Jester Custom and Serf

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15980
edited April 15 in FX £
To order these pedals from the USA, first there is a waiting/build list and then there are postage costs to UK and THEN tax charges to pay. My two Kingsley pedals for sale are not that much more expensive than buying direct from USA and for that you get very low serial numbers collectors items that will only grow in value..... and no wait times, so there!

2nd price reduction!

**Serf reduced to £325 posted
**Jester custom £599 posted

...dust included in price

Prices as shown are the new reduced price

Some very rare Kingsley Pedals for sale  ....all unused pristine condition 100 quid off Jester and 50 off the Serf
and 15 off the multiswitch from original sale some months back

Serf  # 002  (2nd Serf ever built)  £325 PPG Posted

Minstrel V3 # 002  £600 PPG Posted  (2nd V3 built) SOLD EB

Jester Custom # 008 special build hybrid Jester...switch for FOA or pre amp use...(8th Custom  built)  £599 PPG Posted

Strymon Multiswitch and TRS cable £60 PPG Posted SOLD EB

Boss SD1 £50 PPG posted SOLD
tae be or not tae be
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15980

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    Hootsmon said:
    Details/prices later
    So this is like a Flare........?

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    I have it all copied out from the original post I made and can't be arsed writing in all up again so will paste and copy from a copy I made.......just getting the pics up is enough for my LTD skills
    tae be or not tae be
    edited December 2023
    These are the best built pedals on the planet...ask Thorpers 

PS images not my pedal

tae be or not tae be
    There is nearly as much stuff in there as a Fender Champ 57 :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • Highly tempted by the Minstrel.. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    Put a note up the chimney tae Santa
    tae be or not tae be
    edited January 16
    THE MINSTREL V3  "manual"

The Minstrel is straightforwardto operate. The mode switch has twopositions. Mode 1 (switchset downwards) is for mild to medium gain overdriveand has a smoother response;mode 2 (switch set to the upper position) and also drives the tube harder resulting in more harmonic overtones.

The GAIN controlsets the amount of drive or gain in either mode and the VOLUME controlsets the output volume. The TREBLE, MIDDLE and BASS controls are post gain and deliver a wide range of tonal responses.At minimum settings the tone controls cut the sound entirely. Get to know the range of the controls by turning the tone controls completely down, then turning each one up individually. Then mix and blend to find your optimal settings. Also note that the midrange control gets progressively darker as it is turned up. A 3-way SIZZLE switch controls the overall brightness of the pedal. In position 1 (switch set downwards) the tone is the darkest (for those who are familiar with the V2 Minstrel, this position is most similar to, but slightly darker than the tone of the V2). Position 2 and 3 (middle and upper switch positions respectively) increases the overall brightnessor presence. This can be useful for low gain tones that are openand clear, with lots of clarity and detail. The SIZZLE switch is also useful for dialing in the tone to suit a particular amp. The higher SIZZLE positions are also useful for heavier rock tones with lots of bite and cut

The MORE footswitch increases the gain by an amount set by the MORE potentiometer. This allows you to footswitch from a lower gain sound to a higher gain sound. At the MORE pot’s minimum setting there is no gain added. As the MORE pot is turned up the gain increases and at higher settings the tone has a slightly more aggressive response (with a little more upper mids and treble).Get to know the range of each control in each mode, as the frequency range of the tone controls will be somewhat different from one mode to another. For example in mode 1 the treble, middle and bass will be voiced a little higher than in mode 2.
    With the GAIN control set lowin mode 1the Minstrelcanalso be used as a clean boost pedal.
    tae be or not tae be
    THE SERF

Mode 1 - flattest boost, full
    Mode 2 - bright boost
    Mode 3 - slight mid boost with increased output

Mode 1 (switch set to the left) is a full range boost;
    Mode 2 (switch set to the middle) is a bright boost;
    Mode 3 (switch set to the right) is a hotter boost with a low end cut.

Suggested uses/applications:

1 –as an overall post overdrive volume boost. Place the Serf after your overdrives, distortion, fuzz or compressor and use Mode 1(suggestion only –try all modes of course);

2 –to brighten the tone of a dark guitar or amp/rig. Use Mode 2 to add some nice top end liveliness. This mode can also be used as a very simple stand-alone preamp, for use into a power amp, effects return or with a direct rig;

3 –as a pre-overdrive gain boost. Use Mode 3 to push your amp or other pedals into more overdrive. The low end roll-off and hot output make this mode great for gaining up an already broken up sound;

4 –as a valve/tube buffer and tonal enhancer. When used as an always on pedal,you get the benefit of the Serf’s tonal characteristics and low output impedance–great for effectively driving long cable runs or multiple true bypass pedals without high end loss/tonal degradation. Generally speaking the Serf should be first or early on in the signal chain for this application

tae be or not tae be
    Rainy day bump
    tae be or not tae be
    Still raining!
    tae be or not tae be
    w/e bump
    tae be or not tae be
    bumpy xmas
    tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be
    Bumpy
    tae be or not tae be
    up up and awaaaaay
    tae be or not tae be
  • Just a reminder - the rules of the forum are bumps every other day to give everyone a fair chance of staying visible. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2023
    Fucks sake....26 frets and he's reading the riot act already.
    tae be or not tae be
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    and thanks for free bump
    tae be or not tae be
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Charming! However I don't see the correlation between my number of "frets" the my ability to read/follow the rules. Rule number one also states, "don't be a dick".
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom