SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Morgan SW22RS (power scaling) - trade for quality automatic watch? or sale. PRICE DROP

PaulButtPaulButt Frets: 49
edited April 13 in Amps £
SOLD - FS / FT - Morgan SW22RS (rare custom order) handwired guitar amp. It's basically a Fender Deluxe reverb that's had the Dumble treatment. This amp was a custom order with the power scaling option added. This amp is rare and it's signed by Mr Morgan himself on the back. It can run at 22 Watts down to 0.5 Watts and everywhere in between. This is hands down the best amp I've ever owned and I'm gutted to be selling it. But my gigging days are behind me and it's too good to have sat gathering dust. The cab is a 1x12 with a Celestion Gold. The head and cab have padded covers. The whole rig is super light weight. Mint condition. The first person who tries this amp will pull my arm off.

I want £1500 but I may also consider a trade for a quality automatic watch. Try me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments