SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Axe Fx 2 £700 inc UK P&P

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited January 3 in FX £
Edit 29/12: finances are looking healthy so opening up for trades on axfx2, full trade or p/ex with money my way welcomed. 

Prices inc P&P, knock a tenner off for collection from Swansea, and assume PayPal gift (or the buyer covering fees) or bank transfer. 

SOLD Axe Fx 2 £800 £700 SOLD

More pictures here

In full working order and good condition cosmetically, have upgraded to AFXIII hence selling – still very capable unit but I wanted more ins and outs. In original box with power and usb cables and original paper manual. I did replace the fan with a slightly quieter unit, original included. 

All below SOLD 

SOLD Boss GKC-AD £100 SOLD 
Roland 13 pin to the new trs serial format for GM800 guitar synth

Boxed, as new with PSU, manual etc. 

SOLD **Boss GM-800 Guitar Synth £500 (£600 with Boss GKC-AD 13 pin to serial convertor)** SOLD 

Boxed with all the bits in pretty much as new condition except I've updated the firmware to the latest version so it will work with Boss Tonestudio. GKC-AD also boxed in as new condition. 

They book look new but I can take more photos of these two on request. 

SOLD EQD Data Corruptor Clone £50 SOLD

Unmarked and a clean build ^

One of these PCBs by the looks. Like the original but with a couple of extra switches (bottom left) which are an onset delay and high frequency cut, also even more confusing due to the lack of labels! More photos including one with the controls labelled here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments