Minor request - My Comments in sidebar?

What's Hot
As titled - would it be possible to get a direct link to My Comments page under My Discussions in the sidebar? T'would be super useful! 

@digitalscream ;

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not the worst idea in the world. It's been bugging me for...oh, 10 years or so...but never quite enough to justify sorting it out :D

I'll get on it at the weekend.
    <space for hire>
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6816
    edited December 2023
    Can you get it to only show the useful ones while your at it
    That would filter mine down to about 30.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Not the worst idea in the world. It's been bugging me for...oh, 10 years or so...but never quite enough to justify sorting it out :D

I'll get on it at the weekend.
    Haha no hurry at all! I've also thought about asking for years but never got round to it. :) 

As @mrkb says, if you could also add a magic filter to help me find whatever comment it was from 3 weeks ago that I'm thinking of but can't remember the thread title... that's be great ;) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18769
     I have never found clicking on my username to show Activity, then clicking Comments to be an onerous thing.
    Just me?
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
     I have never found clicking on my username to show Activity, then clicking Comments to be an onerous thing.
    Just me?
    Me too…
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• It’s not like it’s extremely difficult or time consuming, of course. But just a little quality of life thing. 

Don’t other people go through life looking for small changes they can make to improve life? Or is that just me? 
  • Yeah, obviously this didn't happen - it's been subsumed into a slightly bigger set of changes I'm working on. It'll be there soon.
    <space for hire>
  • Good idea...can I have @stickyfiddle 's comments in my sidebar too?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah, obviously this didn't happen - it's been subsumed into a slightly bigger set of changes I'm working on. It'll be there soon.
    No worries - it's very nearly about the least important thing I can think of right now!! :D