SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Dr Z Maz18 JR NR Blonde £900 Imacculate

algroves1algroves1 Frets: 17
edited December 2023 in Amps £
For sale is my Dr Z Maz18 JR Non-reverb head in blonde. Immaculate condition and has lived on the rack in my studio since 2015. In all that time it has been absolutely flawless and never needed any technical attention whatsoever.

It sounds as good as you would expect and has been my go to recording amp, but I feel that it's time to shake the sonic options up a bit and somebody else deserves to enjoy it. It's been on LOTS of really great guitar records in the time I've had it and is remarkably dynamic, articulate and always crystal clear even when cranked.

Includes single channel footswitch to bypass the EQ circuit. 

Demo and collection welcome from my recording studio in South Liverpool, or postage available at buyers expense (should be around £35 in UK). Price includes VAT (my company is VAT registered) and a VAT receipt can be provided if needed. No trades on this unfortunately.

Pics - https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZdMJ70Zv86iy5drTbXfIB8IBGkVPpidNyA7
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments