SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

RME Babyface Pro FS Mint - £650

I am reluctantly selling this fantastic piece of kit which I will inevitably regret Im sure. 

Listed on reverb(hopefully its ok to share reverb listings here) for more info:

https://reverb.com/item/70377770-rme-babyface-pro-fs-matte-silver-black?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=70377770

It has sat in one spot at my previous flat in a small studio and never used in any other context. It is spotless.

It runs beautifully. Great drivers for Windows 11 no issues at all. I have used it with Cubase 12 pro. The total mix fx routing software has a bit if a learning curve to get used to but is very versatile allowing for near endless routing capabilities. 

It has sat in a draw since I moved to a house share and there is too much road noise and Im just not able to really do any propper recording and Id rather move it on to be used and free up some cash. 

Any questions please get in touch.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom