SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/Feeler: Mesa Boogie Mark V and Recto 2x12 (V30)

SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 735
edited December 2014 in Amps £
Yeah, another "I'm not sure what I was thinking" purchase. 

A mate of mine was raving about this for aaaages and then finally bought it. Used it live a handful of times and went back to his Lonestar ("cos the MK V has too many knobs" and he was only using one channel). I can't resist a bargain, so snapped it up thinking "yeah, I'll buy that and get in a band". So far I've gigged it zero times ... It has a fitted flight case, the manual and the foot switch (but no soft case) 

I'd bought the recto cab as ex display, and that has the soft case and castors. I'm half and half on the cab, as I've a Marshall head I might use again at some point, so I wont sell the cab before selling the mesa head (if that makes sense). 

That's cab has never been gigged (or left the house). Open to offers, but let's start at £1550 for the head and £450 for the cab. Strictly collection only from London. Can probably do a deal for both :) Photos to follow. 

Would be interested in a swap for the Mk V combo (with a little cash my way), as that's slightly more practical as a bedroom amp ;)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump ... I really will add some photos soon!

WHY? I'm kind of fancying a nice R7, and I'm always looking for older/wierder Ibanez Jems/PGMs/Universes.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prh777prh777 Frets: 145
    Whereabouts in London are you. Have a no v combo I wouldn't mind switching for the head version. Cheers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom