SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold elsewhere - PRS Modern Eagle V

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
edited January 9 in Guitars £
One of my old guitars has come up for sale and while it’s available this lovely thing is up for grabs.  I’ve priced it at a loss for a quick sale - it’s BY FAR the lowest priced MEV out there.

Comes with the original case and all candy and I’ll get some proper photos out tomorrow when there’s some light . The ones below are from when I bought it a couple of weeks back.

Honestly it’s lovely, it’s lightweight , plays great and has more tonal options than you’ll ever need with coil splits and out of phase options plus all pickups at once which is lovely for a bit of a gritty jazz sound . Realistically it’s this or the modern eagle Quatro that needs to go to raise the cash I need and the Quatro is more me.

£3200 plus shipping for a quick sale which I reckon is cheap for one on this condition  , even in the current market 

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• love that, alas i'm guitar rich and cash poor
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6232
    If you sell this and don’t get the 72, would you buy me the Maybach Tele? I won’t ask for anything else for Christmas, promise! ;)
  • dazzajl said:
    If you sell this and don’t get the 72, would you buy me the Maybach Tele? I won’t ask for anything else for Christmas, promise! ;)
    Too late son, your present is already bought . 

You’ve got the go kart you wanted so look happy for your mum on Xmas morning !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    edited December 2023
    Good luck, con.
    Crazy price that. 

And I still think the MEV is one of the great all time guitars.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    dazzajl said:
    Too late son, your present is already bought . 

You’ve got the go kart you wanted so look happy for your mum on Xmas morning !
    I hate you, you never get me anything I want. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20596
    Whoa, just wait a minute...  " ...when I bought it a couple of weeks back."
    Holy shit, I couldn't even get round to properly process my reactions within that time frame.
    You impetuous fool, you  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Whoa, just wait a minute...  " ...when I bought it a couple of weeks back."
    Holy shit, I couldn't even get round to properly process my reactions within that time frame.
    You impetuous fool, you  ;)
    Guilty as charged but tbf I bought a Quatro from Chris78 too and only planned to keep one . My old Tele going up for sale just accelerated the process a bit !
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2336
    Must be a pretty special Tele
  • Withdrawn - unfortunately the Tele was being sold to finance something else that’s no longer available .  It’s a complicated business !
    The pain of the Gasycle! Sorry this one didn’t work out. 
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    Right decision though @DrCornelius even if you didn’t get a great guitar back.
    Spend some time with the MEV. It covers different ground from the quatro and it’s inspiring when you get used to it
  • chris78 said:
    Right decision though @DrCornelius even if you didn’t get a great guitar back.
    Spend some time with the MEV. It covers different ground from the quatro and it’s inspiring when you get used to it
    Cheers Chris, you are probably right but like that ex that you look back on fondly, that Tele has me all a flutter :-)
  • There’s still a chance the Tele might happen so someone buy this lovely PRS please !
  • Lez325Lez325 Frets: 95
    wow what an amazing guitar- GLWS :) 
  • Bump
  • Post Xmas bump - Oooh I’ve got £3200 left over from Xmas type thing 
  • Bump- did anyone get £3200 in a Christmas card ?
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
    edited December 2023
    Bump anyone got a matchless spitfire or lightning 1x12 they can put towards the PRS (plus a fair chunk of cash) ?
  • allenallen Frets: 833
    If it's any help I really love my Modern Eagle V. Not that many of the PRS range have the 'pattern' neck which I think is really super comfortable, plus the pickups are great both tapped and untapped.
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
    edited January 1
    Ok one and only (and fairly hefty ) price drop to sell 

£2995 for a modern eagle v that looks almost new inc hard case and candy . if it doesn’t sell at that price I’ll keep it and live on baked beans for a year 
    1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom