GallagherSquire

What's Hot

Comments

• No clue what that is (other than AI) but I really like it. He sounds like Dylan, which ironically is how Squire sings.   
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1829
    What is the song? Is it something that the video maker had altered from somewhere else or something new? I don't recognise it.
  • the_jaffa said:
    What is the song? Is it something that the video maker had altered from somewhere else or something new? I don't recognise it.
    No me neither - a mate sent it me - it came up as a recommend on his YouTube, in places the singing sounds iffy (or more iffy depending on your opinion of Mr Gallagher) so dont know if its AI?
    Definitely sounds like AI or really bad autotune at points but wondered if it was a song I should know but didn't.

Be interesting to see if something comes of it.
  • the_jaffa said:
    No me neither - a mate sent it me - it came up as a recommend on his YouTube, in places the singing sounds iffy (or more iffy depending on your opinion of Mr Gallagher) so dont know if its AI?
    It says it’s AI in the description, but they’ve teased ‘Mars to Liverpool’ in last few hours 
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10521
    Just another rainbow is almost really good. Love the vocal treatment and the general vibe and the backing guitar work of Squire. The solo's are just shit though, Way too long, boring, cliched and add nothing to the song. In the old days he would have played and played and come up with some really good bits. I don't hear any in this song though. 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4057
    Decent clip of the new tune here… 

https://x.com/liamgdaily/status/1749793249156342182?s=46
    No sign of it on iTunes yet. Guess it could be an album track that they’re releasing for streaming only at this stage. 
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3421
    I've got a John Squier signature guitar. Punches well above its weight
    the_jaffa said:
    No sign of it on iTunes yet. Guess it could be an album track that they’re releasing for streaming only at this stage. 
    It’s out Friday
    edited January 24
    the_jaffa said:
    It’s out Friday
    Yeah, I'd seen that but there was a pre-order option with itunes for Just Another Rainbow but not for this one. No sign of a physical copy option either yet.
    https://youtu.be/Tm5I4IYGNPY?si=-ZfGeXKjK1q9CO09

Now out. Sounds decent from a first listen
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Album now showing on iTunes too. Pre-order at this stage but due to be released on the 1st of March. 
  • the_jaffa said:
    https://youtu.be/Tm5I4IYGNPY?si=-ZfGeXKjK1q9CO09

Now out. Sounds decent from a first listen
    Love it, cant wait for the record and (hopefully) make it to one of the Manc shows
    Having now listened to it a few times in the car, I really like it. It's definitely harking back to earlier Roses stuff but with a dollop of JS solo stuff in it too. Hints of Mersey Paradise in the chorus and the solo is much more in keeping with the song rather than just for show's sake.

I'm definitely keen to see them live so will have to keep eyes open for that announcement. Not going to be easy to get tickets though I fear

Great stuff
  • the_jaffa said:
    Having now listened to it a few times in the car, I really like it. It's definitely harking back to earlier Roses stuff but with a dollop of JS solo stuff in it too. Hints of Mersey Paradise in the chorus and the solo is much more in keeping with the song rather than just for show's sake.

I'm definitely keen to see them live so will have to keep eyes open for that announcement. Not going to be easy to get tickets though I fear

Great stuff
    The full tours been announced

Liam Gallagher & John Squire release Mars To Liverpool single, album details & tour... - Radio X
    edited January 26
    Literally just got the email.

Pre-ordered the album on LP. Gets me early access to tour tickets from Wednesday next week. General sale being Friday next week.
    Really hoping to get tickets for Manchester Apollo. Despite a lot of negativity online, I’m sure there’s enough fans to make it difficult.
    I'll be aiming for Leeds I think. Saturday night makes the babysitting easier and it's slightly easier to get to.