SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gibson LES PAUL JUNIOR - P90 beauty - 2022

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
This is a bit of an anticipatory post (rather than the usual 'need to sell because I've seen something' kind of ad). I hope that something I want will come onto the market soon, so trying to get the cash together ready - as such there's no major rush on this...

Sold to a fine gent from these shores
2022 Les Paul Junior - £1000 
(collected from Nottingham, post at cost)

This is a great guitar - if you like that simple stripped back or Billy Joe Armstrong vibe, there's really not a lot better than the simplicity of a Junior, and of course, the Gibson Les Paul Junior is the eponymous one to own!

In terms of spec, although simple by design, this is a proper full fat / core USA model, not to be confused with Studios, fadeds and the like - nothing at all wrong with those at all, but this is kind of the 'standard' of the Juniors if that makes sense. So what you get is:
  • mahogany body with a gloss nitro finish
  • vintage 50s profile 24.75 inch neck with rosewood 22 fret board
  • nickel finish hardware, vintage deluxe tuners with white buttons
  • dogear P90 with a single volume and tone controls, handwired with orange drop capacitors
The guitars comes with a lovely fitted Gibson hardcase and case candy as shown in the picture - this includes the Gibson strap with after market strap locks and buttons fitted.

Condition - the guitar was bought new from Coda Music in September 2022 (receipt included), so in the grand scheme of things is relatively new, but it has been played and picked up a few marks along the way. This includes just some fairly light and insignificant swirling and feint marks in the shiny black finish. Of note, there is a mark beside the upper strap button, another on the tip of the headstock and a third on the headstock probably from a guitar stand - I'm not responsible for any of these, and although they are visible (shown in the last 3 pics), they are all fairly small.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments