Waza air app

What's Hot
SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
edited December 2023 in Digital & Modelling
Does anyone know if it's possible when using the waza air app on my mobile to apply the FX to my guitar only and not to the jam tracks I have playing in the background, for example on YouTube? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Weird because my Waza Air just applies fx to guitar only. It's never apllied it to Spotify or YouTube tracks I'm playing along to! 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6947
    Same here - it doesnt apply any processing to Bluetooth audio!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Just listening back again it's.not applying the guitar FX exactly, but the Bluetooth audio sounds heavily affected as though there's a blanket over it and it's  being played inside a cave 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6947
    Just listening back again it's.not applying the guitar FX exactly, but the Bluetooth audio sounds heavily affected as though there's a blanket over it and it's  being played inside a cave 
    That’s the stage setting I think. Turn off the ambience crap.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited December 2023
    Ah yes, the gyro ambience. sorted, thanks  

Amazing bit of kit this ... I can somehow dial it in to sound better than my tube amps.

I remember the days of having to use wired headphones with my Blackstar for late night practice, and connecting my iPod to the line input for jamming to backing tracks.  Very messy with all the wires.