SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Gibson Les Paul Std 50s - Monty’s PAFs - £1750

MSedgMSedg Frets: 126
edited January 29 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I’ve finally got round to getting these up for sale - I’ve been reluctant because, well, having more guitars is betterer. But they deserve to be played more and I could do with the space. 

Both up on the usual sites but here at a bit of a discount. Pics of both:
 https://photos.app.goo.gl/oKmZTcWa1w2MvKHTA

2018 Am Pro Tele - been my mod platform, slight routing under the guard and control plate to enable fitting of previous pickups. Currently fitted with House of Tone HB-size P90, and Monty’s Broadcaster at bridge. Original pickups, pots and two pick guards also included. OHSC and case candy included. Home use only. Sounds immense esp. through a tweed-type amp. SOLD

2019 Gibson Les Paul Standard ‘50s - Monty’s PAFs fitted. Sounds awesome. One mark on reverse due to soldering iron touching nitro (see pics), otherwise minor scratches from home play only. OHSC and case candy included. £1750 cash to forum.

I’d really rather not post - pickup from Bishops Stortford, Herts or may be able to meet somewhere convenient. Trials welcome. Happy to answer any questions/take any pics/send you any videos of my dubious playing.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MSedgMSedg Frets: 126
    Bomp - I might be tempted to put these back to stock and part out the upgrades, will withdraw in a week or so and relist if so.
    Bump - tele now sold, Les Paul with Monty’s PAFs still v much up for sale
    Bump
    Withdrawn for now - putting back to stock burstbuckers