SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Classic Series 60s Tele

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4121
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
Hi all.

I need a quick sale on this having just had a sale fall through due to a suspected replacement body.

The serial checks out as a 2006 in Olympic White but there is no router guide under the guard. I just don’t know, but it’s a nice Tele.

Nice neck and rosewood board. Some visible fret wear in the lower frets but no fretting out.

The guitar has Bare Knuckle pickups but I am not sure what model. I suspect Yardbird or Brown Sugar. Neck pick up has an aged cover. They are not the cheaper Old Guard versions. Also has CTS pots.

There is hardware tarnishing and some slight discolouration on parts of the body, though nothing major. It just looks nicely played in. No chips or dings.

I can do this for £350 and happy to post for an extra £10.

NOW SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Messaged you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    Gutted this has sold - just the sort of thing I'm after 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2650
    Gutted this has sold - just the sort of thing I'm after 
    Try @BobTheSalmon @lincolnblue he had one for sale, exactly the same 
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9854
    Someone got a bargain there! If by "router guide" you mean the round hole seen on many MIM bodies then not all of them had them. I had a 2000 Classic 50s that didn't have one, and I think the original body of my 2001 Classic 60s didn't either. More recent MIM Classics I've seen (and the replacement Fender body I bought) did. 
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1626
    I'm fairly sure thats my old tele ;-) get it from Jeebas?
  • paul111spaul111s Frets: 121
    Arrived today with swift postage, Chris is a great person to deal with also…. Thanks Chris 
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
    my first proper tele was one of these in black, would have loved a white one coz of steve cropper. great price on that and looks a nice bit of dark rosewood too